Links and websites to help you make decisions about college:
FAFSA - the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. All financial aid starts here at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. Please note the .gov - don't be fooled by imposters! Federal Student Aid, a part of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. At the office of Federal Student Aid, our 1,200 employees help make college education possible for every dedicated mind by providing more than $150 billion in federal grants, loans, and work-study funds each year to more than 15 million students paying for college or career school. On this site, you can apply for aid, perform necessary loan counseling, and apply for a PIN, which allows you to sign loan documents & applications electronically.
College reviews written by current students. Access insider guides to every aspect of campus life with thousands of unbiased student reviews and ratings. College Prowler is a student community where you can ask questions, share tips, and discuss campus life at more than 7,000 colleges and universities. Also rank colleges, research majors, and find scholarships.
- Refine your search with More Search Options to select additional search criteria.
- Build a list of schools using My Favorites for side-by-side comparisons.
- Pinpoint school locations with an interactive map.
- Export search results into a spreadsheet.
- Save your session including search options and favorites.