WHAT: Pints & Prose is a book discussion group that meets at Blue Barn Cidery. We enjoy taking about books in a relaxed, informal environment. Please read the selected book prior to the meeting, and be ready to discuss while enjoying the beverage of your choice.
WHEN: We meet monthly, usually on the second Wednesday. Please check our calendar for exact dates. Registration is requested by phone or through the online calendar.
WHO: For all adults ages 21 and up. Come to one meeting, or come to all! New members are accepted at any time.
HOW: One month prior to each meeting, copies of that month's selection will be made available at the circulation desk without hold fees. Please let us know if you need a particular format (audio, large print). You can pick up your copy by letting staff know you are picking up the Pints & Prose book club title.
- July - In the Unlikely Event, by Judy Blume
- August - The One and Only Ivan, by Katherine Applegate
- September - The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot
- October - The Winter People, by Jennifer McMahon
- November - Truly, Madly Guilty, by Liane Moriarty
- December - The Snow Child, by Eowyn Ivey