WHAT: Pints & Prose is a book discussion group that meets at Blue Barn Cidery. We enjoy taking about books in a relaxed, informal environment. Please read the selected book prior to the meeting, and be ready to discuss while enjoying the beverage of your choice.
WHEN: We meet monthly, usually on the second Wednesday. Please check our calendar for exact dates. Registration is requested by phone or through the online calendar.
WHO: For all adults ages 21 and up. Come to one meeting, or come to all! New members are accepted at any time.
HOW: One month prior to each meeting, copies of that month's selection will be made available at the circulation desk without hold fees. Please let us know if you need a particular format (audio, large print). You can pick up your copy by letting staff know you are picking up the Pints & Prose book club title.
- October - The Winter People, by Jennifer McMahon
- November - Truly, Madly Guilty, by Liane Moriarty
- December - The Snow Child, by Eowyn Ivey
- January - Before the Fall, by Noah Hawley
- February - Kindred, by Octavia E. Butler
- March - American War, by Omar El Akkad
- April - Brain on Fire, by Susannah Calahan
- May - Claire of the Sea Light, Edwidge Danticat
- June - The Stars are Fire, by Anita Shreve
- July - Sometimes I Lie, by Alice Feeney
- August - What She Knew, by Gilly MacMillan
- September - How Dare the Sun Rise, by Sandra Uwiringiyimana
- October - The Roanoke Girls, by Amy Engel
- November - There, There, by Tommy Orange
- December - The Dry, by Jane Harper
CONTACT: Pints & Prose is facilitated by librarian Kirstra Otto. Kirstra welcomes your suggestions and feedback, and can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (585) 723-2481