Print wirelessly from your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment:
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to one of the following email addresses:
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
1. Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to:
2. Select either Black & White or Color
3. Enter your email address
4. Select your document
- If printing from a website: copy & paste the website's url into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse locate the file you would like to print.
5. Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Self
Service Printing Kiosk, located near the library's public computers.
At the Self Service Kiosk
1. At the Kiosk enter your email address.
2. Your print job(s) will be displayed.
You may preview them here before printing.
3. Select the job(s) you would like to print.
4. Deposit your money into the coin box and click OK
5. Your documents will be released and will be available at the printer.