2021 Reading Challenge! Open to adults and teens ages 13+
Here's how it works:
- Sign up at the library and get your checklist OR Sign up online with Beanstack
- Books can be fiction or nonfiction unless the prompt specifies otherwise.
- Log your books online through Beanstack, or bring your paper log to the library.
- Read five (5) books to win a small prize. Keep reading to "expand" your chances of winning additional prizes.
- All prizes will be awarded at the end of the program.
- Challenge runs from January 4 through May 28, 2021.
Download a copy of the checklist here to print at home.
Looking for title suggestions? Here are some resources that may be helpful!