How to participate:
- Read a pair of books that share a common theme or topic, from different reading genres, one fiction and one non-fiction
- Examples include: a True Crime and a Mystery; a Historical Fiction with a Historical Nonfiction; a Biography and a Novel about the same person; etc.!
- For each pair of books you read, fill out an entry form listing both, why you paired them, and a short review, and turn in at the library
- Perfect Pairings Entry Form
- All reviews will be entered into a prize raffle drawn at the end of the program
- The Challenge runs from January 3 through May 31, 2022
Don't know where to start? Here's a list of suggested pairs from our wonderful librarians!